|
Cannibal Island |
A
200 year History of the Essex Waterside Community |
Heybridge
Basin |
1796 - 1996 |
 |
'The Fish Pet' |
In the 'Fish Pet' lie
the smacks 'Mystery' and 'Mona'. Rat Hall on Muckers Island behind
to the left and the Jolly Sailor pub behind to the right, with
the spars and masts of a barge and collier brigs in the Basin
behind it. Painting dated 1904. |
Webmaster and Contact Colin
Brookes |
Click
on underlined blue names for the link |
Copyright. 1st of January 2024. |
|